Call (682) 688-4469 Now!
Help Addiction Services Call (682) 688-4469 to Find Help Immediately! For many, the pain and hopelessness of drug addiction makes them feel trapped. They don’t know how to endure any more suffering. We knows there’s a way out, and we want to lend a hand to addicts to become free of the shame and negative feelings that drug dependency feeds on. Alcohol and drug abuse is a medically-recognized disease, and should be dealt with as attentively as any other disease, like cancer or diabetes. Our treatment center employs skilled experts at all our locations, specializing in therapies for drug and alcohol dependency. We ensuring that our clients get the very best level of care. Call as soon as possible to speak with an addiction professional at Help Addiction Services!
What’s Substance Dependency?
Generally, most people start to experiment with drugs casually, then lose self-control and discover that they need more and more drugs, more and more often. As substance abuse increases, the harder it becomes to function without the drug because of the unpleasant symptoms of withdrawal. We treat substance abuse, which is the physical or psychological dependence that forms from abuse of legal and/or illegal substances.
- Physical dependency results when continual drug abuse disrupts the manner in which nerve cells in the brain signal pleasure, until drugs are the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to develop, and occurs when the addict experiences stress and nervousness at the thought of not being able to obtain drugs, in order to feel happy or normal again.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of drug dependency, but they must be treated simultaneously as a part of a comprehensive rehabilitation plan. We have the staff, credentials, and dedication required to assist people who are afflicted by drug addiction. Our treatment programs are so effective because they offer:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- an expert and supportive aftercare staff
- lovely, reasonably-priced living accommodations
Our programs are adapted in response to each client’s individual needs, in order to provide them with the best chance for success. We maintain the highest-standards, and employ a variety of medically-sound, clinically-tested treatments to meet our clients’ numerous requirements, all at a very reasonable price.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process during which an addict:
- withdraws from their drug of addiction
- takes part in several types of therapy and behavioral modifications that help the person address their problems
- examines their reasons for using
- discovers ways to avoid relapses and future temptations
At our treatment center, there’s a group of recovery specialists responsible for the many different facets of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- introduction to self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Help Addiction Services Addresses Drug Abuse
By combining inpatient and outpatient treatment, intervention program rehab is able to provide round-the-clock supervision with the freedoms necessary to integrate back into society. While living in gorgeous, comfortable residential homes, clients participate in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling treatment
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
Help Addiction Services recovery specialists are available at (682) 688-4469 for additional information regarding rehabilitation facilities, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.